Monday 30 November 2009

Poster Ideas

Poster Ideas

Till Receipt/Value for money - Similar to the idea that The Sun used, showing the value for money with an interesting aesthetic quality.

World magnified on Harrogate - A map of the world, showing a magnifying glass over Harrogate/magnifying glass showing the map of Harrogate in the middle. Accentuates the fact that the newspaper is ultra local but also that Harrogate is the 'center of the world', connoting the importance of the newspaper and community.

Community based - Images of people of all ages each reading the newspaper. This would show that the newspaper is for all ages.


Tag Lines -
The Harrogate Times. Your ultra local newspaper.
The Harrogate Times. Not just your local newspaper.
The Harrogate Times. Take a closer look.
The Harrogate Times. Our World. Our Community.




Poster Draft

I created a draft image of my poster to give an idea of what the final production will look like. I used the conventions from the national newspapers posters and applied them to my own production. For example, this draft is simple, has a tagline (take a closer look), colour (image) and the title and website of the newspaper. I used the image from 'clip art' on Microsoft Word, which I will replace with my own image that is similar to the draft.







No comments:

Post a Comment